Saturday 22 June 2013

Long blue (affordable) boots

Hi everyone out there ,

Firstly, thank you so much for all the views and secondly I have to say Isossy.... YOU ARE GREAT AT PUBLICITY! So, I was thinking about making a little fashion blog  about all my new (FAVOURITE) items of clothing and shoes. So from now on , every Saturday will be my blogging day! So keep a look out for me !
        The first item that I'm going to review is the  , TK- maxx 's thigh long boots that I got in May. They are easy to roam about in and are canvas which means that they can be worn in the rain. When you wear them for the first time they pinch your lower thigh a bit but after a while they are AMAZING!
       These boots are exclusive to many TK-maxx's so grab them  while the last, they come in all different colours like :

Black
Yellow
Pink
and (of course ) BLUE!

So, until next Saturday. Keep on being your awesome selves
xx Zora

1 comment: